$145.99 - $134.99
(as of Mar 23,2021 06:55:11 UTC – Details)
The red and black color scheme and the cut-out design on the top of the backrest are reminiscent of racing seats. Every game starts with a “professional atmosphere” in front of the computer, but no matter how the game turns out, you are the winner in your own game room.
The Utmost Comfort
Pull out the footrest, kick your feet up, tilt the chair back 90-135 degrees, and rest in pure bliss; the comfortable seat cushion and footrest make this adjustable office chair one for the ages.
Everything Is Ready
Computer on, keyboard and mouse in place—do you start work, watch a movie, or turn on a game? The SONGMICS racing chair gives you the perfect choice for every moment.
– Color: Black, Red
– Material: High Density Sponge, Nylon, Steel, PU
– Total Product Size: 26.4″L x 26″W x (45.7″-49.6″)H (67 x 66 x (116-126) cm)
– Height from Seat to Bottom: 18.5″-22.4″ (47-57 cm)
– Seat Size: 19.7″L x 20.5″W (50 x 52 cm)
– Height of the Backrest: 28″ (71 cm)
– Diameter of the Caster: 2″ (50 mm)
– Product Weight: 45.4 lb (20.6 kg)
– Max. Static Load Capacity: 330 lb (150 kg)
– 1 x Office Chair
– 1 x Accessory Kit
– 1 x Instructions
– Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight.
– Keep the product away from sharp, pointed objects to avoid damaging the surface.
START A PRODUCTIVE DAY: Don’t let the unpleasant seating affect you at work. With a height adjustable range of 18.5″-22.4″ and a back tilting angle of 90°-135°, this office chair allows you to find your proper sitting position and keep working efficiently
ENDLESS COMFORT: This ergonomic chair with a tilt mechanism has S-shaped backrest and well-padded seat, letting your body rest so you can concentrate on work while sitting in ergonomic luxury
DETAILS MATTER A LOT: The seat cushion, backrest, and lumbar support is padded with premium high density sponge that won’t easily deform; no matter for work or play, the ergonomic backrest mimics the curves of your body, providing continuous support
SAFE SEAT: The auto-return cylinder has passed testing of ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017, Clause 8 & 10.3 by SGS (test no.: AJHL2005001130FT, holder: supplier), which ensures safe, long-term use
SIMPLE ASSEMBLY: With the numbered parts, an assembly kit, and detailed instructions, simply assemble the chair by tightening a few screws, that’s it! You’ll be joining your teammates before you know it